Welcome to Riskified
- Log into your Authorize.net account
- Select the 'Account' button (at the top right of the toolbar) > Choose 'Settings' (on the left menu)
- Select the 'Transaction Details API' option under 'Security Settings'
- You will be prompted to enter your secret question/answer that you set up when you created your account. Then click the 'Enable Transaction Details API' button
- You will be taken back to the main Settings screen.
* NOTE: To check that the settings have taken effect, go back to 'Transaction Details API'.
When enabled, your screen shows you an option to Disable as below (do not do this)
- In a new window, login to Riskified web app
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Advanced Settings'
- Go to Authorize.Net 'API Login ID and Transaction Key' window. Copy the "API Login ID"
- Paste it into the right field (In Riskified web app)
- Go to Authorize.Net 'API Login ID and Transaction Key' window. Copy the "Transaction Key"
- Paste it into the 'API Password' field (In Riskified web app)