Welcome to Riskified
- Log into your Authorize.net account
- Select the 'Account' button
(at the top right of the toolbar)> Choose 'Settings' (on the left menu)
- Select the 'Transaction Details API' option under 'Security Settings'
- You will be prompted to enter your secret question/answer that you set up when you created your account. Then click the 'Enable Transaction Details API' button
- You will be taken back to the main Settings screen.
* NOTE: To check that the settings have taken effect, go back to 'Transaction Details API'.
When enabled, your screen shows you an option to Disable as below (do not do this)
Connect your Riskified account
- In a new window, login to Riskified web app
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Advanced Settings'
- Go to Authorize.Net 'API Login ID and Transaction Key' window. Copy the "API Login ID"
- Paste it into the right field (In Riskified web app)
- Go to Authorize.Net 'API Login ID and Transaction Key' window. Copy the "Transaction Key"
- Paste it into the 'API Password' field (In Riskified web app)