Director, Global Facilities & Real Estate
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Director of Global Facilities & Real Estate to oversee administrative staff and operations, travel program and facilities management. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for Riskified’s global real estate and facilities planning including site selection, financial analysis and budgeting, transaction negotiations, design and construction management, vendor management and purchasing.
To be successful you should have excellent general and project management skills, communication skills, extensive office and facilities management experience and be well-versed in office procedures and policies. The goal is to ensure all general office support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly and seamlessly support the growth of the company.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage direct day-to-day facilities and office operations, administrative staff and vendors, supplies, and maintenance
- Administer travel program and policy
- Manage relationship with landlords and outsourced real estate service providers to ensure compliance with agreements, adherence to policies and standards, optimal functioning of all building systems (mechanical, fire/life safety, elevator, etc.) and maximization of cost savings opportunities
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and devise ways to streamline processes
- Assess team performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Monitor costs and expenses, prepare and propose budgets
- Plan, design, and construct capital improvement and build out projects along with expansion, relocation and renovation of offices
- Oversee construction projects and ensure project and/or program deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Review and improve facilities processes and procedures. Develop short and long-term facility operations and maintenance plans, space planning, renovation projects and preventative maintenance and cost reduction plans
- Coordinate all in house functions including office management, space planning, moves/adds/changes, shipping/receiving, mail and conference rooms
- Responsible for current knowledge of and compliance with all facilities-related laws and regulations (e.g. OSHA)
- 7 to 10 years of general administrative and real estate leadership experience including experience in a supervisory or management capacity; at least 2 years of Global administrative leadership experience
- Knowledge of real estate standards, policies, metrics, and best practices
- Excellent negotiation skills including vendor selection and management
- A team player with great communication and leadership skills
- Project management including planning, budgeting, design, contracts, construction oversight, financial management, reporting and facility commissioning
- Knowledge of budgets, cost estimating, regulatory requirements, and the ability to read blueprint specifications
- Deep experience and skills in managing a variety of leased real estate properties
- Working knowledge and understanding of real estate related processes: strategic sourcing, supply chain management, facilities management, location management, lease transaction management, design and construction
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and IT, security and legal policies
- Experience managing direct reports, required
- Superb Excel and Google Sheets skill
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, project management and multitasking abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field, MBA or MS a plus
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.