Product Analyst Team Lead
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
We are looking for a product analyst team leader to join Riskified and build our product analyst team.
We see data analysis becoming a vital process in Riskified’s product life cycle. We strive to measure our many production and product development efforts from different aspects continuously: looking at adoption rates, value-added for clients, and value to Riskified. Our newly formed product analysts’ team will play a vital role in this process.
The Product Analyst Team Leader will plan, design, develop, and launch effective decision enabling analyses in support of the core product development process.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Product analyst team lead you will
- Build a team of analysts with various skill sets and experience
- Work closely with the product owners and key decision-makers to define business and operational requirements and product goals and deliver visibility for chosen KPIs
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of rolled out features
- Develop the team’s arsenal of tools and techniques
- contribute as a ‘hands-on’ product analyst
- 5+ years of experience in product analysis or a similar background - a must
- 2+ years of experience in managing a similar team - advantage
- Proven and strong expertise in SQL – a must
- Extensive practical knowledge of BI, statistics and online data analysis
- Knowledge in B2C Product Analytics and tools
- B.Sc. in Math, Statistics, Science/Data Systems Management/Industrial Engineering or an equivalent background
- Experience with modeling and machine learning tools - advantage
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau/Looker) – a big advantage
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into insights
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more