Technical Product Manager
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Our Product Management Team plays a pivotal role in our company, driving product success by working collaboratively with Riskified’s engineering, data science, design, marketing, analytics and operations teams. Product Managers at Riskified are required to solve complex problems, using a varied and multi-disciplinary skillset. We are in hyper-growth mode, so are looking for people who can learn and adjust quickly as the company and our product suite expand.
Being part of our team means you’ll be working alongside smart and motivated colleagues who consistently work hard and execute. Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We hold ourselves to high standards, have ambitious goals, and are not afraid of trying new things.
As a Technical Product Manager at Riskified, you will be responsible for the resilience and technical level of service of our mission critical services, as well as the data flows in and out of the system. You will act as the main mediator between the technical and business needs of our customers and the implementation of our infrastructural roadmap to meet business needs and objectives.
What You'll Be Doing
- Define KPIs for success and identify opportunities to positively move these KPIs. Drive engineering efforts to execute and fulfill these opportunities
- Improve the quality and variety of data that is digested into our system, by leveraging the capabilities of our API and client behaviour detection tools
- Work collaboratively with different teams to scope needs and solve problems, including Development, DevOps, Data Engineering, and others across the entire organization.
- Own the vision and roadmap for our APIs
- Work with client facing teams and directly with customers - eCommerce merchants - to scope problems and offer technical solutions to meet their needs
- Plan and direct the release of new products and features
Build products that will improve the resilience of our service and ensure high availability and technical SLAs are constantly met and improved.
- 2+ years of experience as a leading Product Manager
- 2+ years of proven experience in hands-on server side coding
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or military equivalent certifications
- Experience with large-scale, cloud based web applications
- Strong technical background, including familiarity with: Relational DBs, NoSQL, AWS Products, big data technologies (Kafka, Spark).
- Fast learner with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in SaaS companies in a B2B setting
- Experience designing public APIs and building high throughput services - an advantage
- Experience with eCommerce, FinTech, Online Payments, Fraud - advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more