Senior FP&A Analyst
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Riskified, a fast-growing startup in the fraud industry, is looking for a talented Senior FP&A to join our growing Finance team. As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for planning and analyzing the company’s financials to ensure accurate recording and enable educated decision-making, budget control, and ongoing monitoring.
What You'll Be Doing
- Generate budget vs actuals analysis, investigate and explain key variances, trends, and drivers
- Provide support for the annual planning and financial forecasting processes
- Provide the analytical framework and strategic insights to identify risk and opportunities associated with the company’s financials
- Prepare financial analysis to monitor and facilitate the understanding of key operating and financial trends with respect to revenue, expenses, and headcount trending
- Assist in key month-end activities to provide oversight of completeness and accuracy of the monthly reports
- Provide ongoing financial support to different teams in the company and decision making analysis for projects, customer transactions, and other initiatives
- Assist with “Ad-hoc” requests (analysis and reporting)
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Accounting
- 3+ years of direct experience working in Investment Banking, Financial Consulting, or Accounting
- CPA with a Big 4 firm experience, strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Highly motivated
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 400 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more