Director of Account Management
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Riskified’s Account Management Team plays a key role in driving the growth of our clients. The Director of Account Management will play a key role in scaling the NYC team and leading retention and expansion efforts on Riskified's top accounts. Our Account Management Team in NYC is responsible for Riskified's enterprise clients in North & South America, ensuring the success of long-lasting partnerships by providing increasing value to our clients.
We are looking for a data-driven Director with strong leadership and management experience to expand our Account Management Team and help drive Riskified's business success forward.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead a team of experienced Enterprise Account Managers
- Recruit and train new team members
- Work directly with our VP of Account Management and leadership team to define account strategy
- Own and deliver on your team’s goals by helping your AMs deliver value to enterprise clients
- Identify opportunities to expand our product suite within your client base
- Build relationships with decision-makers within enterprise clients
- Join strategic on-site visits with our clients
- Partner with our Sales Trainer to create and implement a comprehensive training curriculum for both current employees as well as new hires
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Develop a deep understanding of the fraud and payments industry and build relationships with key accounts
- 5+ years of experience building and managing successful Enterprise B2B account management teams
- 5+ years of experience in a role requiring consistent re-closing / upselling / renewal opportunities
- Experience working with enterprise-level US customers
- Tech-savvy with exceptionally strong analytical and technical skills
- Proven success navigating large organizations & building relationships with executive-level decision-makers
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- E-commerce/FinTech background preferred
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 400 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more