Decision Engine Product Manager
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Our Product Management Team plays a pivotal role in our company, driving product creation by working collaboratively with Riskified’s growth, marketing, design, analytics, integrations and software development teams. As a Product Manager at Riskified you will be required to solve complex problems, using a varied and multi-disciplinary skill set. We are in hyper-growth mode, so we are looking for someone who can learn and adjust quickly as the company and our product suite expand.
Being part of our PM Team means you’ll be working alongside smart and motivated colleagues who consistently work hard and execute. You will take part in building unique products that no one has made before, so you’ll need to rely heavily on your creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We hold ourselves to high standards, have ambitious goals, and are not afraid of trying new things.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive product development by prioritizing and managing the product backlog, in order to ensure we provide our clients with a great product
- Gather requirements from clients and partners, as well as from internal stakeholders
- Conduct market and user research by performing competitive analysis, having ongoing contact with clients in order to understand their needs, tracking and analyzing user behaviour, and following up and responding to user feedback
- Breakdown strategic product-related goals into actionable tasks and manage the execution of these tasks across all relevant departments
- Plan and direct the release of new products and features
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience - must
- Experience in SaaS companies in a B2B setting
- Experience working with Data Science teams
- Highly analytical and creative
- Fast learner with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Experience with eCommerce, Fin-Tech, online payments - strong advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more