Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
The VP Strategy is charged with identifying long term decisions on product roadmap and defining future revenue streams and business opportunities to leverage Riskified’s existing products. In addition, this role will work to identify and develop potential partnership opportunities with other companies who can supplement Riskified’s service offerings to customers.
The VP Strategy will be a key member of our leadership team and report directly to the CEO.
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner across the business to identify and evaluate potential opportunities for growth and development, including acquisitions, minority investments, and acqui-hires
- Develop the end-to-end plan in order to efficiently develop, launch and grow new revenue streams, lead and manage complex cross-functional efforts
- Create a path to understanding desirability, feasibility, and viability of new product efforts and solicit buy-in and resources again project plans
- Serve as the business owner on new market projects in order to drive accountability until scalability is required; will operationalize once maturity is reached
- Perform research and due diligence on potential investments and act as the point person to senior leadership in presenting and validating potential opportunities, including post-close integration planning
- Own and drive the company’s highest priority growth initiatives and partner with key stakeholders across product, sales, marketing, operations, and the leadership team
- Responsible for the development of building a business case for market opportunities, including scoping product, assessing the competition and market segmentation
- Incubate new opportunities that re-imagine existing businesses, and facilitate entry into whitespaces and adjacencies
- Minimum of 7 years experience working in corporate development, private equity, or investment banking
- Experience in fintech/technology and product management is strongly preferred
- Proven success identifying, scoping and executing on M&A transactions
- Consistent track record as a high velocity performer throughout your career
- Extremely strong written and oral skills and an ability to communicate effectively across a range of stakeholders
- Strong quantitative ability with experience in financial modeling and strategic analysis
- A natural inclination to solve problems in a creative and resourceful manner
- Proven ability to plan and execute
- An ability to develop a coherent, forward-looking strategies to create new business opportunities
- A willingness to travel internationally, at least once per quarter. The successful candidate should also have strong leadership skills and superb written and verbal communication skills
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 450+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.