Product Manager - Trust
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
Our business is growing at an incredible pace and we are expanding across our organization to support market demand. Now is the time to get on board. It’s an awesome place to work, and we’re looking for super stars to join our team.
About the Role
Our Product Management team plays a pivotal role in our company, driving product success by working collaboratively with Riskified’s engineering, data science, design, marketing and a variety of customer-facing, field teams. Product Managers at Riskified are required to solve complex problems, using a multi-disciplinary skillset, and own strategic vision and execution in their domain.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced product manager to lead a new offering in our expanding suite. In this role, you will collaborate closely with engineers, data scientists, analysts, designers, and other cross-functional team members to build and launch a new product to strengthen one of our customers’ most valuable assets - trust. If you are an energetic, agile and data-driven individual who thrives in ambiguity and have a passion for driving strategic vision through execution with immediate business impact, then this opportunity is for you.
What You'll Be Doing
- Help shape and drive the vision and strategy for a new product offering that expands how we prevent and disrupt organized fraud rings, serial abusers and other bad actors, while optimizing experiences for good consumers
- Own the roadmap and work closely with key internal stakeholders and design partners to validate strategic market direction, evaluate new concepts and continuously enhance Riskified’s solution in your domain
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives, and lead them through execution
- Establish clear KPIs and identify opportunities to achieve these KPIs with a direct feedback loop into product planning; you’ll then drive research and development efforts to most effectively act on these opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape and customer needs, including emerging account abuse trends, to identify key areas of differentiation and market disruption
- Work side-by-side with product marketing on positioning, messaging and sales enablement; you’ll champion and demonstrate new capabilities and improvements to key stakeholders and teams across the company
- 3+ years of experience in product management with major results under your belt. SaaS-based B2B experience is a must. Experience building solutions in the eCommerce space is a strong plus!
- Strong product intuition coupled with an innate bias towards action; you must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and have the ability to be scrappy, navigate ambiguity and balance competing demands
- Deep customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on continuous research of customer needs
- An analytical work style with demonstrated strong, structured and data-driven problem-solving skills for multi-dimensional problems
- Strong ability to distill and present complex research work and data insights to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated leadership, and ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, and mission-driven mentality
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
An ideal candidate may also have
- Experience managing products/ services in the compliance, fraud detection (including account abuse or protection), risk-based decisioning, cybersecurity space
- Understanding of growth marketing and loyalty programs in consumer web / retail industry
- Familiarity with the latest innovations in digital identity analysis and graph technologies
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Keren Hishtalmut and pension
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more