Account Executive - China
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies. Our customers include Trip.com, Prada, Wish, Gucci, and more.
About the Role
*This role is based in Shanghai, China
*Please submit your CV in English and a Chinese version of it where it says "cover letter" (no need for an actual cover letter)
Riskified’s Sales Team plays a key role in defining and executing the company’s expansion strategy. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly intelligent individual to join our team as an account executive, a role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking and business analysis.
In this position, you will develop relationships with potential clients, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of Riskified’s solution.
You will work with other teams at Riskified to ensure a seamless on-boarding process for our clients and will use insights from client feedback to improve our service and offering.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with potential clients in China demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive Riskified’s revenue growth
- Manage sales pipeline and follow through with presentations, negotiations, and contracts
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Represent Riskified at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry and build relationships with key players in the space
- 3-5+ years of experience in a client facing role, working with enterprise accounts
- Mandarin and English speaker - Good command of verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree with at least one year of experience in a role that requires rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought (management consulting, finance, business analysis, etc)
- Great interpersonal skills and strong communicator
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals
- Fintech background
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience working in a fast-growth B2B SaaS setting
- International work experience
- Science, Quant, or Business degree
- International studies/ exchange program
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in New York City, Tel Aviv, and Shanghai. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
In The News