Head of Data Analytics - Merchant Health Team
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies. Our customers include Wish, Prada, Samsung, Aldo, Finish Line, and more.
About the Role
As the Head of Merchant Health, you will lead, mentor, and manage a fast-growing global operational analytics teams that are responsible for some of the company’s major KPIs, such as customer satisfaction and fraud prevention.
In this role, you’ll report to the VP Analytics and will work closely with our managers and Riskified R&D teams to continue developing Riskified advanced analytics capabilities.
You will also work directly with our business teams in order to provide our customers with optimal performance by leveraging your analytical skills and knowledge of our products.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead the global analytic teams to ensure optimal performance for Riskified’s clients in the online fraud domain and other products
- Mentor and work closely with your Team Leads to foster a culture that values performance, innovation and high-impact results while creating a balanced environment for team members to thrive in
- Overall responsibility for recruiting and scaling the team to support its growth needs
- Work closely with Riskified’s VP Analytics to define processes to optimize customer performance and operational excellence by making data-driven decisions
- Work closely with the R&D and Product teams to continually build and improve upon Riskified products, tools, and models
- Oversee the collaboration with the Riskified’s Business teams and meet with strategic clients when needed
- Develop a deep understanding of the fraud and payments industry
- 8+ years working across the analytics landscape, with at least 4 of those in leading data analytics teams - MUST
- Experience in managing managers, with strong leadership skills for coaching and mentoring - MUST
- Technical background, Proficiency with SQL, R / Python
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English - Must
- Great collaboration and cross-functional organizational skills
- B.A in a technological profession, or a related field or equivalent (MBA an advantage)
- Software Engineering / Product Management / Management Consulting background - advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv, New York City, and Shanghai. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Keren Hishtalmut and pension
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more