Senior Salesforce Analyst
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies. Our customers include Wish, Prada, Aldo, Finish Line, and more.
About the Role
We are looking for a driven Senior Salesforce Analyst who has a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, architecture and capabilities.
In this role, you will take part in a global team. Your main responsibilities will be to lead the CPQ implementation at Riskified and act as the technical knowhow for Salesforce best practices and functionality. In addition, you will support ongoing requests and build efficient and valuable solutions to the various business teams.
What You'll Be Doing
- Design and build solutions for complex business and technical requirements.
- Take part in cross-organizational projects to increase the efficiency of various company functions: BDR, AE, Account Management, Partner Relations, Customer Support, Marketing, and more.
- Work closely with our global business teams, providing system support, gathering feedback, and understanding the different needs of each team.
- Problem-solving by finding creative solutions to complex challenges.
- Execute implementation tasks such as configuration, automation, data assessment, and data fixing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience working with Salesforce
- Salesforce expert- vast knowledge in Salesforce best practices, and funcaitly of - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, CPQ, Quip, and other Salesforce modules.
- Strong hands-on experience, with a proven impact on a business group’s performance
- Ability to manage projects end-to-end, simultaneously and under tight schedules
- Vast knowledge of Salesforce (design, configuration, administration) including flows, process builder
- Experience with a global company, including supporting teams in remote sites
- Strong business processes orientation, experience with SaaS sales and service cycles
- Highly customer and service-oriented
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Proficiency with Visualforce Pages, Lightning and Apex Code preferred
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv, New York City, and Shanghai. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Keren Hishtalmut and pension
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more