Senior Sales Trainer, Sales Enablement
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wish, Prada, Aldo, Finish Line, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
The Senior Sales Trainer will help maintain a strategic, cross-functional discipline designed to increase sales results and productivity by providing integrated content, training and coaching for Riskified’s Growth team. This role will own the training strategy, content, processes, practices and tools needed to support salespeople in order to effectively sell Riskified’s current and new product offerings. This includes working collaboratively with sales, marketing, product, partners and other key stakeholders to increase sales results and productivity. This position requires excellent communication skills and a high degree of creativity, and self-motivation and autonomy. You will need to accommodate both macro and micro-level needs, identify specific training needs at the team and individual level. You will communicate regularly with our Global L&D, Sales Enablement, and Revenue Enablement teams to ensure consistency of experience across teams, an innovative curriculum, documentation, assessments, and effectiveness.
What You'll Be Doing
- This person will be a jack of all trades when it comes to sales enablement, and isn’t afraid to take risks and think outside the box to come up with creative / news ways to how we approach a project or initiative
- Manage the full lifecycle of design, development and execution of training strategy for our global growth teams, aligned to the goals of the organization
- Align with the various departments that the Sales Enablement team supports to identify and address learning interventions in innovative ways
- Coordinate organization of existing sales content to be easily accessed and leveraged by the sales team during the sales process.
- Build and manage repository of on-demand learning assets (videos, presentations, etc)
- Focus on outcomes, value selling approaches to maximize customer LTV (value frameworks, customer research, and account planning)
- Partner with internal departments to analyze and report on data, and processes.
- Develop assessments to measure the effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance in the workplace, integrating results into new and existing course curriculum
- Create and manage e-learning courses, certifications, and reporting within the Learning Management System
- 3-5 years of experience delivering highly engaging, high impact training for a sales, BD and Account Management audience
- Proven track record of developing sales enablement content along with maintaining an asset library for multiple sales teams & channels
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple content owners
- Comprehensive knowledge of learning and development principles including familiarity with adult learning theory, instructional design, and technology-based learning, and skill development
- Data Driven: Ability to use data to design and measure enablement.
- Background in a SaaS or high growth organization. We are growing quickly and we move fast!
- Strategic problem solver: you look beyond the immediate task to understand the business issue, what the organization is trying to solve for and apply the right solution. MUST be a self-starter.
- Relationship builder. You should have the ability to quickly build and earn trust through deep understanding of your audience, business experience and application of best training and facilitation practices
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv, New York City, and Shanghai. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Keren Hishtalmut and pension
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more