Content Marketing Lead
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
Riskified is seeking a passionate and experienced content marketer to lead our New York content team in expanding our digital footprint and driving more value through online content. The ideal candidate should be highly analytical and creative, and have a proven track record of planning and creating content to engage business leaders, tech-savvy readers and the c-suite. They should be detail-oriented, committed to producing high quality deliverables (even when deadlines are tight), and comfortable with the agility and ambiguity of a startup environment.
In this role, you will work closely with our Growth, Product, and Design teams to contribute to the development and evolution of a fast growing company. You will be responsible for creating and distributing intelligent and captivating content to generate B2B inbound leads, uphold our brand values, support the sales process, and help convert relevant prospects into Riskified customers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Researching, developing and writing compelling data-based content to engage our target audience, relating to eCommerce, online payments and fraud
- Editing and writing content for Riskified’s website, resource center & blog
- Guiding and supporting content distribution campaigns to ensure they are timely and effective (e.g. writing copy for landing pages and ads, creating and managing webinars, writing social posts)
- Preparing sales presentations and materials for F2F meetings and large events
- Tracking and optimizing content performance across all channels
- Collaborating with Riskified’s in-house design team to develop compelling visuals (don’t worry - they’ll do the design work, but you should be able to verbalize your vision)
- At least 5 years experience turning data into high-quality content for a business/tech-savvy audience (e.g Fivethirtyeight.com, Bloomberg, or content marketing role at B2B tech company)
- Experience directly (or indirectly) managing a team of writers or content marketers
- Excellent writing and editing skills, and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Ability to explain complex issues and technical processes concisely
- Creativity in developing new topics into content assets across various mediums
- Highly analytical, comfortable working with data
- Data visualization and video marketing experience - an advantage
- Preference will be given to those with relevant work experience and a strong writing portfolio
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv, New York City, and Shanghai. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.