Junior Payroll Assistant
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wish, Prada, Aldo, Finish Line, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
Riskified is looking for a Junior Payroll Assistant to join our growing Finance Team. As an Assistant Payroll Manager, you will be involved in all daily payroll duties including updating payroll records, preparing periodic reports, process tax forms, etc.
What You'll Be Doing
- Support the monthly payroll process
- Collect and update data in the payroll system
- Process and update new hires in the payroll system
- Support employee terminations and maintain relevant documentation (form 161)
- Manage and update pension funds data
- Review and process attendance data
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation between the payroll system and financial reports, and review all payroll records.
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports as required
- Support the generation and distribution of all regulatory forms (101,106)
- Assist employees and managers with payroll related inquiries
- Official certification as a Payroll Controller
- 1 year of experience in the payroll environment
- Team player
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- English Speaker
- High-tech background (advantage)
- Experience with Hilan (advantage)
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv, New York City, and Shanghai. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Keren Hishtalmut and pension
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more