IT Security Lead
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
As an IT Security Lead at Riskified, you will be responsible for ensuring the technologies Riskified employees use every day are secure and offer a great experience. You will implement security technology, processes and procedures by collaborating closely with the IT team and other members of the security team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage all areas involving IT security to ensure effective performance and data confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Work closely with the IT Support and Systems teams on hardening and configuration management of cloud and endpoints systems and tools to align with security best practices
- Deploy new and challenge existing countermeasures and best practices, together with the IT team, to protect company assets
- Perform security assessment activities for cloud services and cyber security technologies
- Respond to endpoints and and cloud services security events
- Automate alerts response and day-to-day IT security tasks
- Lead security projects from POC to full delivery
- Work and collaborate with enterprise security vendors
- Help create the strategy, roadmap and quarterly goals
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training, without any Visa sponsorship (including OPT & H1B Visas)
- At least 4 years experience in IT security teams in a SaaS /Cloud company
- Strong understanding of common security attacks and their remediation
- Hands-on experience in Networking, Okta, JAMF and Windows, Linux, MacOS Operating systems
- Hands-on experience with deploying and maintaining security tools such as EDR, Firewall, DLP, Email security solutions, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of IT systems, operations and security concepts
- Experience with responding to security incidents and log analysis.
- Proven scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash, PowerShell scripting)
- Knowledge and experience in leading security projects
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in fast paced, high growth startup-like environment
- Experience working with Hashicorp Terraform (Advantage)
- Experience working with SOAR (Advantage)
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.