Data Analyst, Merchant Health
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
We are looking for a Data Analyst to work directly with our customers on our Merchant Health Team. You will be part of a growing operations team which is responsible for Riskified’s customers’ performance, quick problem-solving, and online fraud prevention in real time. You will take a major part in research and investigation of new online-fraud trends, in a super-dynamic environment, and therefore stand at the forefront of Riskified’s work. You’ll be leveraging your analytical and data analysis skills and knowledge of our product to provide meaningful insights to our enterprise merchants, including direct interaction with customers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Research and explore data, using high level analytical tools (R and SQL) in a high level technical environment
- Share deep analysis conclusions and sophisticated technical methods in a clear manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with account managers, meet directly with clients and deliver analytic insights for business questions
- Define and execute end-to-end technical solutions for fraud-prevention problems
- Cooperate with various teams within Riskified to enhance processes and meet customers’ needs
- Master the online fraud prevention domain through hands-on analysis of live data
- 2+ years of relevant strong analytical experience with complex data
- 1-2+ years of hands-on work experience with SQL
- 1-2+ years of hands-on work experience with R / Python
- Experienced problem solver and critical thinker
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on different tasks and lead multiple projects
* The position requires occasional evening and weekend shifts (schedule is flexible) as we support a global client base
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote (3 days per week) and in-office (2 days per week) for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.