Sales Operations Manager, Account Development
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
As a key member of the sales operations team, you’ll be responsible for tracking the success of our sales pipeline at Riskified as we expand into new markets and industries. The ideal candidate is data-driven with a proven track record of managing pipeline programs. You enjoy regularly analyzing pipeline effectiveness and finding ways to optimize outcomes. Additionally, you have a wide breadth of experience surrounding demand generation, whether it’s marketing, business development, partnerships, or a combination thereof.
More than anything, we are seeking bright, driven people to join us to help make a direct impact on Riskified’s growth. If you’re the type of person who likes to figure out where problems exist and solve those problems, we’d love to meet you!
What You'll Be Doing
- Track and analyze results to show pipeline success through KPIs and quota achievement
- Collaborate cross-functionally within Revenue Operations, Sales Enablement, Finance, and Sales to ensure streamlined processes are implemented
- Ensure there’s a dynamic approach to pipeline generation between Business Development, Marketing, and Partnerships
- Accurate forecasting of the sales funnel, including a thorough understanding of the various funnel stages
- Continually innovate ways to optimize processes
- Assist with the annual planning process related to pipeline requirements and total addressable market analyses
- Build strong relationships across a global, cross-functional team to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Stay abreast of competitor and market trends, best practices for marketing and sales development, and new technologies and automations
- 5+ years sales operations and/or revenue operations experience in a role managing sales pipeline
- Track record of success in developing a forecast and various pipeline models
- Proven success partnering with sales, marketing, and partnership teams
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a high-growth enterprise software company
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Experience establishing an operating cadence and consistent reporting to support the needs of the business
- Vast knowledge of Salesforce (or other similar CRMs) and Tableau
- Experience with marketing platforms, such as Groove, Salesloft, Marketo, Outreach, etc. desired
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Metrics-driven with demonstrated analytical skills
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote (3 days per week) and in-office (2 days per week) for all our team members.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.