Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskified is hiring an Executive Assistant to join us in our New York office. We are seeking a proactive and self-motivated individual to support our CEO and CFO. The ideal candidate will help keep Riskified running efficiently; allowing our teams to prosper by anticipating their needs and providing personalized assistance.
To be successful in this role you must possess a meticulous sense of organization, as well as extraordinary time management abilities. Sharp communication skills are essential, as you will be serving as the main point of contact for several executives - interacting with both colleagues and associates at every level of seniority. If you are a masterful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to have you on board.
What You'll Be Doing
- Heavy calendar management for several senior executives
- Scheduling internal and external meetings, arranging candidate interviews
- Booking and coordinating travel and transportation for executives and team members and maintaining expense reports, etc.
- Proactively considering important deadlines and organizing any necessary follow-up
- Overseeing the flow of highly confidential information in a professional and timely manner
- Working closely with the Administration team in Tel Aviv to ensure that everyone is aligned across multiple time zones
- Assisting in the planning of activities and events for each executive’s respective team
- Preparing specific departmental material and presentations upon request
- Establishing onboarding procedures for specific employees upon request
- Providing general office support when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a corporate environment, preferably serving multiple people at VP-level or above
- Outstanding organizational abilities with an affirmative attitude
- Exemplary levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- An innate sense of foresight and resourcefulness
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven ability with Google Workspace
The base salary range for this position is $85,000 - $95,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply to learn more about what we have to offer. What You'll Be Doing
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Reuters: General Atlantic-backed Riskified valued at $4.3 bln in NYSE debut
Fortune Magazine: Riskified named Best Workplaces in New York for 2022
The Muse: Q&A with Sales Enablement Manager Benedikt Parstorfer
Globes: Riskified is among Israel’s fastest growing companies
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
CTech: Riskified’s VP HR on Post-COVID Flexible Work Routines
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.