Tech Lead- Infrastructure Team
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Riskified's Application Infrastructure Team develops tools and code libraries for the use of the product teams, supporting our real time decision making flow and micro service architecture. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience building real world systems with scale and latency in mind, debuting and monitoring complex distribution systems in a production environment.
As a Tech Lead you will have an important role in our infrastructure development team, in addition to taking on a Senior part of the development efforts - you will help introduce and guide work methodologies, design patterns and technologies, mentor and ramp up new developers, and be the go-to person in the areas you are an expert at.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build and distribute software packages
- Own the software infrastructure on which Riskified’s product is built
- Translate application developers requirements into scalable and robust software libraries.
- Take part in introducing a new micro-service architecture examine new technologies
- Take part in revamping our architecture and coding culture
Our Stack: Scala, Ruby on Rails, PostgresSQL, Elastic stack, Redshift, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Docker, Kafka
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent certifications from the army
- At least 6 years experience as a software developer
- At least 2 years of hands-on coding experience in a micro-service environment
- An autodidactic approach to software development
- Experience with learning and adopting new programming languages and technologies
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Experience in infra team - Advantage
- Experience with Kafka, Elastic - Advantage
- Open Source contribution - Advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more