Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
As a BI Developer, you will be responsible for providing analytical support across the organization to enable data-driven decision making and promote strategic planning.
You will also deliver an improved understanding of the company’s various metrics to allow for better short and long term forecasting and planning. You will develop close working relationships with various teams including Analytics & Research, Finance, Sales, Marketing, and more.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with various teams to define key metrics (KPIs) and provide the methodologies to accurately measure Riskified’s performance
- Create new ETL processes and optimize existing ones
- Create smart, innovative and effective visualisation methods, and promote engagement and implementation of them
- Be the main point of contact for technical support related to BI activity for various teams within Riskified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Data Systems Management/Industrial Engineering and Management
- Minimum 3 years experience in a BI position - must
- Knowledge in DWH design - must
- Experience in developing ETL processes - must
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView or similar - must
- Experience with databases - must
- Experience with scripting languages - an advantage
- Experience with BI system analysis - an advantage
- Good comprehension of data, and how to tell the story behind it
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more