Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Our Product Management Team plays a pivotal role in our company, driving product creation by working collaboratively with Riskified’s growth, marketing, design, analytics, integrations and software development departments. As a Product Manager at Riskified you will be required to solve complex problems, using a varied and multi-disciplinary skill set.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive product development by prioritizing and managing the product backlog, in order to ensure we provide our clients with a great product
- Gather requirements from clients and partners, as well as from internal stakeholders
- Conduct market and user research by performing competitive analysis, having ongoing contact with clients in order to understand their needs, tracking and analyzing user behaviour, and following up and responding to user feedback
- Breakdown strategic product-related goals into actionable tasks and manage the execution of these tasks across all relevant departments
- Plan and direct the release of new products and features
- At least 3 years of hands-on product management experience - must
- Experience in SaaS companies in a B2B setting
- High level of UX understanding, and ability to work with design to create great interfaces and experiences
- Highly analytical and creative
- Fast learner with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Experience with eCommerce, Fin-Tech, online payments - strong advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more