Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
We are looking for talented analysts with a strong business orientation to join our growing Operation team. As a business analyst you will be working closely with many internal interfaces (Sales, Integrations, Product, Research etc.), responsible for creating accurate performance projections for Riskified’s clients.
You’ll leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of our product to provide meaningful insights to our clients as a significant part in our pre-sale (leading pilots for enterprise clients) and onboarding process.
What You'll Be Doing
- Simulate performance as part of the pre-sale and on-boarding of new clients
- Use analytical tools in a highly technical environment
- Share deep analysis conclusions and sophisticated technical methods in a clear manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Lead pilots for enterprise clients, working closely with our Sales Team and COO
- Resolve clients’’ onboarding queries on a day-to-day basis
- Deliver analytic insights for our Growth Teams
- Master the online fraud prevention domain through hands-on analysis of live data
- Identify, research, and offer system-wide solutions for common issues
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in a highly-quantitative field (i.e. mathematics, statistics, computer science, hard sciences), economics or business administration
- Strong analytical skills with complex data
- Experienced problem solver and critical thinker
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on different tasks and lead multiple projects
- 2+ years of relevant business experience
- Hands-on experience with SQL - Must
- Hands-on experience with R / Python - Must
- Fluent in English
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more