Senior Enterprise Account Manager
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Our Account Managers are the face of Riskified to our merchants. Your goal will be to learn as much as possible about their business and be our in-house expert on their workflows and needs. As a Senior Account Manager, you'll be expected to proactively manage the business through periodic on-site reviews and web conferences.
At Riskified, we succeed when our merchants succeed. As such, you'll be the merchant’s representative within Riskified, helping them to maximize the value they receive from our service. You will be expected to manage and prioritize their needs to ensure that they're happy and profitable. Your clients will include Fortune 500 companies, big-box retailers, startups, travel merchants, and much more.
You'll be collaborating daily with various teams within Riskified, including Product, Analytics, Data Science and Development. You’ll also be upselling our services as applicable when you see an opportunity that benefits Riskified and our merchants.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be the primary point of contact for our most strategic merchants
- Develop strong professional relationships with decision makers
- Build, monitor and communicate our KPIs to our clients, including occasional travel for face to face meetings with merchants
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the most productive ways our customers can utilize Riskified’s solution
- Identify upsell opportunities & executeProvide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Communicate client insights across all relevant departments to optimize customer experience and add value across our portfolio
- Assist new enterprise customers as they join Riskified’s platform and begin using our services
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing role
- Enterprise B2B experience, preferably within SaaS or technology, handling deals that are six figures and above in size
- 2+ years of experience reclosing/upselling/cross-selling
- Tech-savvy with super strong analytical and technical skills
- Analytics, statistics, big data, eCommerce and fintech backgrounds are preferred
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more