Riskified is the world's leading fraud-prevention software company. We use cutting edge technology, machine learning algorithms and behavioral analytics to outsmart fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars in revenue for merchants across all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our NYC Administration team! In this role you will work closely with our Executive Assistant and Office Manager to ensure a warm, welcoming, and positive experience for all guests coming into the Riskified office. This position requires excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and a high level of organization in an ever-changing environment. You will communicate regularly with many teams internally, in addition to guests as they arrive.
What You'll Be Doing
- Greet all incoming guests warmly — offer water, coffee, etc.
- Inform necessary employee of their guests arrival
- Ensure conference rooms are cleared and organized before meetings
- Direct guests to appropriate conference rooms
- Receive and sort daily mail
- Manage conference room schedules
- Arrange travel accommodations for staff
- Maintain NY Travel calendar
- Work with finance to reconcile credit card statements monthly
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties
- Prior experience as a receptionist, or at least a minimum of 1 to 2 years in an office setting
- Proficiency in Google Docs/Sheets/etc. and/or Microsoft Suite
- Experience using travel software a plus (Egencia, Concur, etc.)
- Great written and verbal skills
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in a startup preferred
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more