Account Owners, Admins, and Developers can see a list of all users associated with the Riskified account within the Riskified application, along with their assigned roles. Using this list, administrators can oversee all actions related to user management.
To view the list, click on the account dropdown at the top right hand corner of your screen, and select Account Settings. The user list appears in the Users and Roles section.
To invite the new user, click ‘Invite’. The automatic email from Riskified, prompting the new user to set a login password, should arrive within minutes. If the user does not receive the email within 10 minutes, please have them check their spam folder.If the invitation email still doesn't arrive, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email - A user’s email address cannot be changed or edited. If an email address needs to be amended, delete that user from the account and add a new user with the correct email address.
Notification Preferences - User notification preferences determine what type of messages they will receive. Below are the types of message users may choose to receive from Riskified:
- Order approvals - Notifies the user whenever Riskified approved an order.
- Order declines - Notifies the user whenever Riskified declined an order.
- Refunds & chargebacks - Notifies the user about refund and chargeback activities.
- Monthly performance digest - The user will receive a monthly performance digest containings relevant metrics and trends to their inbox.
- Order Issues - The user will receive notice when questions or updates pertaining to a specific order are registered.
- Chargeback Issues - The user will receive notice when questions or updates pertaining a chargeback are registered (i.e., a request for additional documentation in order to reimburse your account for a chargeback.)
- Technical Issues - The user will receive notice when questions or updates pertaining to integration and technical operations are registered.
To transfer ownership, click ‘Change Owner’ and select the user who will become the new Account Owner. Enter your password, click ‘Confirm’ and then click ‘Yes’ to verify that you want to complete this action.
Account Owners, Admins, and Developers can choose which email addresses will receive notifications concerning billing and payments.
All billing and payment notifications will be sent to the Account Owner by default.
To add a billing email address, click ‘Add User’ in the Account Settings under the ‘Billing’ tab. Enter the email address you would like to receive all billing and payment notifications, and click ‘Add’.
All users can reset their password via the Riskified login page. To reset your password, go to www.riskified.com and click ' My Account' in the top navigation bar.
Click 'Forgot my Password', type in your email address and click 'Reset My Password'.
Shortly after, you will receive an email inviting you to set a new password. If you encounter any issues or if the email does not arrive in your inbox within 10 minutes, contact us at email@example.com.
Your email address serves as the Riskified username.
If you aren’t sure which email address to use, ask your Riskified Account Owner or an Admin for assistance. They can view a list of all users and email addresses associated with the Riskified account within the ‘Users & Roles’ tab of the Account Settings section. If you encounter any further issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.