Data Integration Team Leader
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
Our merchants come in many shapes and sizes, span multiple software platforms and each one has its own specific data and order flows that have to be uniquely assessed. Our Integrations team handles the fast and reliable onboarding of new customers as well as supports the needs of our existing clients by utilizing extensive technical, business and data analytical acumen to help brand-name retailers to improve their eCommerce conversion, increase revenue, and reduce online fraud rates.
We’re looking for a highly motivated tech and business savvy team lead to manage a team of talented data integration engineers. The team is responsible for ownership of merchant’s data, including designing the client integration flow, supporting new and existing clients with their technical needs, maintaining the health of our client data, building new tools, enhancing infrastructure to improve efficiency, data due diligence checks and validations and implementation of customized flows.
The individual will tie together different priorities and conflicting tasks in a highly operational business environment, along with a longer vision and delivery of news tools and methodologies that will allow the team to scale, while also being a main knowledge base for e-commerce business and technical aspects. With the above you will work closely with Operations, Sales, Product and Development teams to achieve a robust product that allows great service along with a simple, yet high-quality integration process.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead a team of 5-7 Data Integration Engineers/Analysts
- Train and coach the team to high technical standards and wide knowledge of the e-commerce ecosystem
- Take part and manage priorities in dozens of parallel projects - while understanding the big picture and communicating it internally and to other teams including Sales, Product, Account management and Dev
- Full hands-on client onboarding processes (strategic clients), including architecture, execution assistance and validation and communication with the client.
- Provide direct support to strategic clients, as needed and serve as an escalation point in the Integrations department
- Define the main challenges in the domain and suggest tools/plans to help with the challenges by technology, knowledge and method.
- Take a significant role in planning and designing integration, onboarding and API ecosystem in the organization.
- 2+ years of experience as a team lead in a data-related team, managing over 5 employees
- 5+ years of experience in technical operations and product (e.g., professional services, post-sales, technical account management, integration teams, etc.) strongly preferred
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with R / Python for data-related tasks
- SQL - A MUST
- Experience managing robust integration processes, API an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Data Science basics
- E-commerce or Payments industry experience - An advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!