Director, Account Based Marketing (ABM)
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
The Director of Account Based Marketing will lead a global team of ABM and Field Marketers that collaborate cross-functionally to drive customer-centric, modern digital marketing programs to deliver a cohesive end-to-end customer experience through all stages of the buyers’ journey resulting in increased prospect and customer engagement and achievement of pipeline and revenue goals.
You and your team will develop and manage a portfolio of account-based and field marketing programs that drive measurable results in account penetration, contact and relationship progression and revenue acceleration. You’ll work closely with sales leadership, sales operations, business development, product marketing, marketing operations, regional marketing and others to strategically plan and execute 1:1 and 1: few ABM programs aligned to the goals of the business.
The ideal candidate is a passionate B2B ABM marketer with successful marketing programs management experience, a natural and deep appreciation for campaign development and digital marketing, and is, by nature, very data-driven and able to regularly analyze program effectiveness to look for ways to optimize outcomes.
What You'll Be Doing
- Plan, organize and execute ABM programs to drive engagement, generate new business leads and grow existing business within our target accounts
- Leverage predictive analytics and intent data tools and other leading edge martech to drive highly targeted prospects from lead to close
- Build strong relationships across a global, cross-functional team to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Lead, educate and coach local sales and marketing field teams on ABM efforts
- Manage the ABM programs budget and provide closed-loop communication about spending and planned allocations
- Measurement, reporting and analytics: Report on ABM results including engagement, contacts, meetings and opportunities; ensure ROI is measured for all campaigns on an ongoing cadence
- Strategic, results-driven mindset with a proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales and translate business needs to ABM marketing programs and pipeline
- 10-15+ years enterprise marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns/programs with at least 5 years in ABM and people management
- Ability to lead with a digital first mindset and leverage data-driven digital marketing technologies in demand creation and pipeline acceleration
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable adding new ideas
- Detail oriented with strong program management skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Expertise in ABM best practices and martech landscape
- Metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.