Enterprise Account Manager
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, analytical, and self-starting individual to join our team as an Enterprise Account Manager. You will be one of the first employees in Riskified’s Melbourne office and play a key role in our Australian expansion strategy.
At Riskified, we succeed when our merchants succeed. As such, you'll be the merchant’s representative within Riskified, helping them to maximize the value they receive from our service. You will be expected to manage and prioritize their needs to ensure that they're happy and profitable. Your clients will include Fortune 500 companies, big-box retailers, startups, travel merchants, and much more. You'll be collaborating daily with various teams within Riskified, including Product, Analytics, Data Science and Development, in many different geographies.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be the primary point of contact for our top merchants
- Build, monitor and communicate our KPIs to our clients
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the most productive ways our customers can utilize Riskified’s solution, including identifying upsell opportunities.
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Work with all other teams within the company to optimize customer experience across our portfolio
- Assist new customers as they join Riskified’s platform and begin using our service
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry and build relationships with key players in the space
- 5+ years of experience in a client-facing role, working with enterprise accounts
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Tech-savvy with strong analytical and technical skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
- eCommerce/FinTech background and/or experience working in a fast-growth B2B SaaS setting is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in a highly quantitative field
- Native English speaker