VP of Corporate Strategy, Product
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskifed is seeking an exceptionally talented product strategy leader to spearhead our Product Strategy function. You will position Riskified for long-term success by coordinating the design of our strategy across a growing portfolio of related products. Working collaboratively with Riskified’s Product team and other related functions, you will lead cross-functional efforts to formulate and constantly reassess the evolution of our strategy in real time based on changing market trends and emerging market intelligence. As an expert in product strategy development & execution, you will work closely with Product Managers, Product Marketing, Sales and Research, Research and Development, and Senior Management, to influence, shape and re-prioritize Riskified’s product roadmap, using real time feedback from our customers and other key stakeholders. You will also help synthesize real time customer feedback, industry insights, and competitive analysis across the eCommerce, Fraud, & Payments industries. The overarching goal of Riskified’s product strategy will be to drive increased adoption and penetration among our target customers globally. This role requires a high degree of collaboration and a willingness to develop a consensus with multiple stakeholders -- most importantly Product Management -- in the face of multiple, competing priorities.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with Product Management and other key stakeholders (e.g. Product Marketing, Sales, Research, etc) to understand and define our customer’s needs both in new and existing product categories, over both near and long term horizons.
- Define the product strategy and assist Product Management prioritizing their roadmap for the entire portfolio of Riskified products. The strategy will define how best to enable and drive market share expansion in Riskified’s core target markets.
- Oversee the acquisition of primary and secondary industry research into changing trends in the eCommerce, Fraud, & Payments markets.
- Partner closely with senior executives throughout the ongoing evolution of the strategy setting and roadmap prioritization process.
- Recruit a team of junior analysts to support you over time as our portfolio grows.
- 8+ years of product management in B2B technology, or management consulting environments with extensive exposure to technology/e-commerce
- MBA or MS, with top-tier consulting experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to practice strong ownership, drive change in a growing, matrixed organization
- Successful candidates will have a low-ego approach to collaboration.
- Strong analytical orientation, proven ability to build data models and marshal quantitative analysis to drive strategic decisions.
- Self-motivated, bias towards action, capable of defining objectives and delivering workstreams start to finish with limited oversight.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable with all levels of management and able to communicate and present effectively to executive audiences.
- Personality that thrives in a fast moving, quickly changing atmosphere.
- Prior experience in the eCommerce or FinTech industries is a plus.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.