Fraud Management Solution Buyer’s Kit
Inside this kit
Learn about CNP fraud management
Improve your understanding of key CNP fraud terminology and common merchant approaches to managing eCommerce fraud.
Find a solution that meets your needs
Use our list of key considerations and sample RFP questions to identify the best eCommerce fraud solution for your business.
Evaluate current fraud operations performance
Discover fraud management KPIs and learn how to benchmark your organization’s performance.
With a wide range of tools and systems available, choosing the right eCommerce fraud prevention solution for your business can be challenging. The Buyer’s Kit guides you through every step of assessing a fraud solution, to help find the best fit for your needs.
As the global eCommerce market grows and fraud methodology evolves, new approaches and tools are introduced at a fast pace. Trying to stay on top of developments in the eCommerce fraud prevention landscape can be overwhelming and time consuming. Riskified is proud to present the eCommerce Fraud Solution Buyer’s Kit, a comprehensive series of resources designed to guide executives and procurement professionals through the process of assessing current fraud management performance and understanding which available approaches and solutions can best optimize performance. The kit includes the following resources:
CNP Fraud Lexicon
- Commonly used fraud terms
- Precise definitions of KPIs
- Explanation of industry jargon
Assessing Current Performance
- Which metrics and KPIs are important
- Who in the organization has this data
- How to benchmark your performance
Approaches to Fraud Prevention
- Overview of approaches to fraud management
- Advantages and challenges of every approach
- What resources are required for successful performance
Choosing a Fraud Management Solution
- What considerations are key to procurement
- How to select the right solution for your organization
- What to focus on when choosing a partner
Publishing a Fraud Solution RFP
- How to conduct an efficient and precise RFP process
- Approaches to publishing a tender overview
- An editable list of sample RFP questions
We hope our kit can provide guidance and insight to streamline your process. Should you have any questions about the kit or anything else, feel free to shoot us an email: email@example.com
For more information: www.riskified.com