Policy Abuse and Its Impact on Merchants: Global Benchmarks 2023
Groundbreaking new research uncovers the causes, motivations, and impact of policy abuse and fraud – find out how your business compares
For a free copy, fill out the form
Inside this groundbreaking research
Lenient return policies and promos have become the gold standard for merchants that want to acquire loyal customers. But these same strategies have opened them up to rampant policy abuse. In fact, Riskified’s groundbreaking data shows that policy abuse costs merchants even more than chargebacks.
For the first time, get a comprehensive look at the alarming scope of policy abuse related to returns, refunds, promotions, and reseller tactics and how it impacts merchants financially and operationally. The pervasive problem of policy abuse means merchants need to acquire a deep understanding of the problem to be able to take action.
Riskified engaged WBR Insights to interview more than 300 merchants worldwide to discover:
- Just how pervasive policy abuse is
- Causes and motivations behind policy abuse
- How seasonality and holiday purchasing affect policy abuse
- How much policy abuse harms merchant profitability
- The organization-wide toll of policy abuse
- How organizations can close loopholes and get control
New and noteworthy
Our latest awards based on independent customer reviews