Riskified Wins 2022 TrustRadius Tech Cares Award
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has evolved to become a crucial factor in how organizations run their business and positively affect the communities around them. It’s even the basis for how many consumers decide where to shop and employees choose where to work. At Riskified, social awareness and responsibility are integral to our company’s DNA. And that’s why we’re excited to announce that Riskified Cares, our CSR program, has received TrustRadius 2022 Tech Cares award.
TrustRadius is an independent third-party review platform for B2B technology that helps over 12 million buyers make informed purchasing decisions every year. Their annual Tech Cares Awards recognize technology companies with a strong commitment to supporting their employees and communities through impactful CSR initiatives.
How Riskified was selected
This year, the TrustRadius research team selected 102 vendors to recognize. To qualify for a TrustRadius Tech Cares Award, B2B tech companies must demonstrate the measurable impacts of exceptional Corporate Social Responsibility, with a focus on:
- Robust diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) programs
- Charitable donations and fundraising
- Workplace culture, including model support for in-office and remote employees
- Demonstrable support for environmental sustainability
In 2021, Riskified Care’s CSR initiatives resulted in the following:
- $66,250 donated to different charities in Israel and the US through sponsorships, holiday gift donations, and general donations
- 30 nonprofits impacted through donations and/or volunteering
- 1290 hours volunteered in our communities
- 51 different CSR projects
- 188 employees volunteered at least once
- 1924 people impacted
The impact of Riskified’s CSR program
Serving our communities has long been a company priority. Today, through Riskified Cares, we are proud of our contributions to many causes.
As part of the Riskified Cares Community Outreach program, our employees make a positive social impact through volunteerism. Riskified Cares works with underserved communities by providing opportunities they might not otherwise be able to access. The four focus areas that guide us when selecting the types of projects we support through volunteerism and/or sponsorship are:
- Tech: promote tech knowledge and skills
- Entrepreneurship: promote entrepreneurial knowledge and skills
- Education: tutoring, professional development mentoring, and workshops
- Employee Driven: diverse employee-led social impact projects
Riskified Cares works with and supports our workplace LGBTQ+ affinity group, RiskiPride, to foster a supportive work environment that enhances professional and personal growth.
In partnership with the Admin team, Riskified Cares promotes sustainability at Riskified through several initiatives, including a recycling and waste reduction program and ongoing educational and social programming for employees to encourage sustainable lifestyles.
Tmura Allocation Program
Riskified Cares runs the Riskified’s Tmura Allocation Program, supporting Tmura, the Israeli public service venture fund that increases the involvement of the hi-tech community in nonprofit activity. In 2021, Riskified’s equity donation broke the record as the largest to date for Tmura. Two Riskified employee initiatives allocate the proceeds of this equity donation:
- Tmura Annual Global Vote: Riskified determines a shortlist of nonprofits each year, and employees vote on the percentage of the donation each nonprofit will receive.
- Tmura Volunteer Grant Donation: Riskified provides monetary grants to eligible nonprofits when employees take time to volunteer.