Riskified Wins Summer 2022 “Best of” Awards From TrustRadius
Riskified has been awarded the TrustRadius 2022 Summer Best of Awards for Best Relationship and Best Feature Set in the Fraud Detection software category.
Companies today can’t underestimate the power of authentic customer stories and reviews, and Riskified is no exception. We are always proud to hear from our customers how we have empowered them to realize the full potential of eCommerce. And that’s why we’re excited to announce that Riskified has been awarded the TrustRadius 2022 Summer Best of Awards for Best Relationship and Best Feature Set in the Fraud Detection software category.
TrustRadius is an independent third-party review platform used by over 12 million B2B business leaders and technology buyers every year to find the right software for their needs and make informed purchasing decisions. Their Best of Awards showcase the best technology offerings based on peer review feedback from real customers’ experiences.
“Riskified has won Summer Best of Awards for Best Relationship and Best Feature Set in the Fraud Detection software category,” said Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius. “These awards are based entirely on feedback from their customers. 100% of reviewers say they would buy Riskified again. Reviewers also give Riskified an 8.0/10 for customer support.”
TrustRadius award criteria
- Source 10 reviews between January 1 and June 30, 2022.
- Products are selected based on Key Insight statistics found in review content.
- Products must be updated and accessed through the vendor portal before June 30, 2022.
- As needed, additional vetting via textual review analysis is performed by the TrustRadius research team.
For the two awards that Riskified earned, TrustRadius bases its recognition on:
- Best Feature Set: The highest percentage of respondents who were happy with the product’s feature set.
- Best Relationship: Key Insight data for Would Buy Again, Implementation Expectations, and Sales and Marketing Promises.
Why are these wins important?
For the TrustRadius Best of Awards, real customers determine the winners, and prospective buyers increasingly use this information to make decisions. Product reviews from verified customers, like the ones found on TrustRadius, provide a first-hand account of their experience with Riskified, offering reliable peer-based guidance and relatable feedback. According to TrustRadius, in 2022, 55% of buyers across all age groups, purchase prices, and company sizes rely on user reviews––a 10% increase from last year.
What our customers have to say about us
- “Riskified does an amazing job of working with each individual merchant/client to tailor their models to fit their needs. They continually strive to improve based on feedback from the industry and their clients. Since working with Riskified, our fraud rates on our digital orders have decreased significantly, and they do a great job of quickly identifying fraud trends and mitigating those.” – Retail Executive
- “For online retailers, Riskified is a solid choice. Since we began working with them, the number of chargebacks has decreased dramatically. Riskified will pay for any necessary reimbursements in the event of a chargeback.” – Administrator in Information Technology
- “Our organization uses Riskified in order to resolve possible chargebacks and fraud. It makes us feel safe when making payments in different locations because we can request refunds in case of chargeback fraud.” – Engineer in Information Technology
- “Fraud prevention is one of the most difficult things to handle when you run an eCommerce, and it becomes an issue when the company you work in runs multiple eCommerce at the same time. To solve this (complicated) problem, we decided to implement Riskified as a fraud prevention solution, and we were happy with the result we achieved.” – Team Lead in Information Technology
To all our loyal customers who contributed reviews that earned us these recognitions, thank you! It’s customers like you who inspire us every day. Read more reviews from our customers––or better yet, leave your own review––on our TrustRadius profile.